Thursday, March 29, 2012

Getting a Package's ExecutionID

Hello everyone

I'm logging the execution of my package into a SQL SERVER table. Everything works right. I'm also executing this package using a web service, I'd like to retrive the package's executionId after it is executed. By the way, i'm using a Microsft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Package object but i haven't found any property that could give this.

any clue?

thanks a lotHave you searched this forum for executionID? There has been many threads around this topic and the current version of SSIS' shortcomings with respect to logging the execution ID.|||There is a system variable ExecutionId. Try that for now, not sure if the value is available post execution, but would seem sensible.|||I mean there is a system variable called ExecutionInstanceGUID which is the same value as you get logged in the sysdtslog90 table.

No comments:

Post a Comment