Monday, March 26, 2012

getting "Error 1314 from CreateProcessAsUser" when using xp_cmdshe

Hi All,
After setting the proxy account, I'm getting this error msg. I've read
articles to set the "Increase Quotas" setting but can't find it in the list.
We're running on Windows 2003. Also, if and when I do find it, what do I se
t
it to?
Thanks,
BNBasically, SQL cannot spawn a new process using the existing credentials. OS
error 1314 translates to "A required privilege is not held by the client."
Make sure that the proxy and SQL start-up accounts have the "Act as part of
the operating system" privilege.
Adrian
"OutlookNewbieDev" <OutlookNewbieDev@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:E440EF6B-6080-4BAF-A2B5-1A56C6067A45@.microsoft.com...
> Hi All,
> After setting the proxy account, I'm getting this error msg. I've read
> articles to set the "Increase Quotas" setting but can't find it in the
> list.
> We're running on Windows 2003. Also, if and when I do find it, what do I
> set
> it to?
> Thanks,
> BN
>

No comments:

Post a Comment